Introduction to BlueHost
Founded by serial entrepreneur Matt Heaton, Blue Host is among the most widely used and most popular web hosting providers outperforming its competitors in both hosting reliability and loading speed. It is built on open source technology and is among the most reliable web hosting services powering literally millions of websites. Owned by Endurance Group and in operation since1996, it offers cloud based platform services to help businesses succeed online. They specialise in shared hosting but also on offer are Virtual Private Servers and dedicated servers.
A complete hosting service
A business needs a website but with the plethora of options available today getting started can be more than a little daunting and that’s where Blue Host comes to your rescue. It offers a complete hosting service with a 30 day money back guarantee. Blue host is your typical not too expensive web hosting provider that offers a standard cPanel setup for folks not looking for too many features.
Great Features on Offer
- An extremely user friendly and comprehensive customer interface enabling you to establish a web presence for your business at competitive prices.
- Cloud fare integration bringing with it a significant improvement in page loading speed and anti-hacker protection. Three anti-spam tools – Apache Spam Assassin, Spam experts and Spam hammer makes Bluehosts security impressive.
- Freebies like a one year free domain along with your hosting plan
- Free unlimited email accounts along with easy installation and help configuring your email client.
- Optimised web hosting services for Word press websites at a great price.
- Super powerful, fast and reliable servers built on NGINX enabling both customisation and upgrades.
- Free website builders, setup and transfers.
- It uses an exclusive Simple Scripts 1 click script installer in the cPanel which makes management of domains and databases just that much easier.
- Boasts a world class data centre and 24/7 telephone support and online web chat
- Blue host is best known for guaranteed 100 percent uptime.
- Also if you need more power or experience higher traffic on your site Bluehost also offers Virtual Private Servers.
Bluehosts hosting plans and Pricing
Bluehost has three main hosting plans. A basic plan at $5.99 a month, a Plus plan at $9.99 a month and a business pro at $13.99 a month with Plus being the most popular as it is the most value for money and offers seemingly unlimited hosting with no storage or bandwidth limits.
Bluehost is a great value for money web host with fast servers, unlimited hosting capacity and an easy to use cPanel interface. Great for both small scale and mid-level businessesas it delivers as a reliable and feature packed web host.